Yes, believe it or not Covid-19 has created yet another "new normal" - Digital Marketing. Actually Digital Marketing has been very much "in vogue" for years now Covid-19 has turned that good old dimmer switch to a light switch yet again - it's here to stay! A while back I hosted a webshop with AppSmart - "Digital Marketing 101 And The 5 Steps To Build Your Digital Marketing Machine" You can view the 34 minute webshop here.
In the webshop we covered these top 5 items,
- The need for you to create, articulate and document a "must-have" brand/message aka value prop that "makes sense" in our "new normal" Hint: It has a lot to do with Digital Business Transformation (DX) and Customer Experience (CX). How do you think you are doing here?
- The need for you to uber focus on and target verticals/sub-verticals (that are financially viable today) and the Business Managers. To what extent are you uber focused and engage with Business Managers?
- The need for you to update your existing website to be simple, articulate your "must-have" value prop, speak to your target prospects and be digital marketing enabled. Is your website all tech speak with a TON of words and no Call To Actions (CTAs)?
- The need for you to have remarkable content. Content is King and always will be. You can do many things right in Digital Marketing but if your content is sub-par it's all for nought. Remarkable content is hard to create. How is your content, OK or remarkable?
- The need to have the resources and tools to execute on Digital Marketing campaigns. It's like going to the gym - if you don't put in the effort and use the equipment your results will suffer. Do you have the resources and tools to effectively make Digital Marketing work?
At the end of the webshop we offered all attendees a FREE Digital Marketing Assessment to determine where the partners "scores" themselves on these 5 items.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO DO A QUICK ZOOM CALL AND REVIEW YOUR RESULTS AND HOW YOUR SCORE COMPARES WITH YOUR PEERS.